Best Apartment Fireplace
~ FREE ~ Next Day Shipping and Insurance
Decoration Made Easy & Affordable
In 3 Easy Steps: Hang, Plug & Play
Wall Mounted 50 inch Electric Fireplace
- Features unmatched realistic flames
- Includes two heat settings that add heat to any room up to 400 square feet
- Now with a log-set and crystals included!
- Simple wall mount design, attaches to the wall with included mounting bracket.
- Price includes shipping
- Black tempered glass front panel
- Frame color: Black
- Fireplace dimensions: 50.4" W x 21.65" H x 5.5" D
- Firebox dimensions (for recessing unit): 38.75" W x 18.75" H x 5" D
- Shipping carton dimensions: 55 in. x 9 in. x 27 in
- Part number: 80001
- Watts: 1,500
- BTU's: 5,118
- Room Coverage: 400 ft.
- Fireplace Weight: 46 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 55 pounds
- Voltage: 120v
- Amperes: 11 and up
Life like flames and stunning black frame, perfect addition to the functionality and style of your home.
Mount on the wall of your bedroom, family room, or anywhere in your home with aesthetic appeal without the troubles or hazards of an actual fire.
Can be used without the heating feature for simple mood or stylistic purposes.
Offers 2 levels of heating (high and low) to help heat any room up to 400 sq. ft.
Realistic look of a log flame set or the modern look of a crystal flame set.
The flames sit behind one tempered piece of glass and offer the illusion of a real fireplace without the hassle.
Can emit heat or display flames without the heating feature, you can also enjoy the calming flames all year round.
Offers 5 flame brightness settings giving you the ability to adjust the flames to your desired glow
Remote control to manipulate the brightness option ranging from a dull ember glow to a full blaze.
Come with both a log and crystal hearth option.
- 2 heat settings (high and low)
- Wall mounting brackets included
- Remote control for heat and flame setting (batteries not included)
- Dual mode, operates on low and high heat
- Heat disable switch allows for recessing into wall
- Built in timer mode for shut off in 30 minutes to 7.5 hours.
- If mounting under a wall mounted flat panel TV, mount fireplace at least 24" below the bottom of the TV.
Installation instructions and mountable bracket included with the unit and are clear and easy to understand and mount.
The Onyx® now ships with both a log and crystal hearth option.
When you receive the Onyx, just choose if you want the realism of a log flame set or the modern look of a crystal flame set. To view the realistic flames of this unit check out the video link on this page.
The Onyx® flames sit behind one tempered piece of glass and offer the illusion of a real fireplace without the hassle. The Onyx® heating options make this electric fireplace a versatile addition to your home.
Enjoy The Onyx® all year long with dual heat and flame controls.
In addition to its versatile heating settings, The Onyx® also offers 5 flame brightness settings giving you the ability to adjust the flames to your desired glow.
The brightness options, which can be manipulated by the unit's remote to range from a dull ember glow to a full blaze.
The Onyx® flames are so realistic, your electric fireplace will be mistaken for a real gas fireplace.
Yes, it does heat your room
Offering both a high and low heat setting, which quickly add heat to a room up to 400 sq. ft. Please note the heater isn't designed to be the primary heat source in your room or home. It is designed to warm up a cool evening, or bring the temperature of a room up a few degrees. You will find that the heat and style of your electric fireplace combined with your home's primary heating will offer just the right amount of warmth and ambiance for a cozy atmosphere. You can control your electric fireplaces heat setting by using the units remote control or by simple using the control options on the side of the fireplace. The Onyx® also gives you the option of using the built in timer to control the heat settings so that you have the ability to time the fireplaces heat duration for up to 7.5 hours.
Mounting and Use
Mounting your Onyx® fireplace to your wall is simple and it usually only takes one person to get the job done. Installation instructions are included with the unit and are clear and easy to understand. The Onyx® easily mountable bracket is included and once it has been mounted to your wall, all you need to do is hang and secure your fireplace with the included screws. The optimal placement of your Onyx® Electric Fireplace is high enough on your wall to conceal the mounting hardware but at least 24 inches below your ceiling. Most customers opt to mount their Onyx® on the wall below their wall-mounted flatscreen television, however, we recommend you mount your electric fireplace at least 24 "below your TV because of its heating feature.
Tempered Front Glass Panel
The front glass panel on the wall-mount series electric fireplace is 4mm thick and made of tempered glass for durability and safety. The glass panel is designed to crumble in small chunks, if broken, to minimize injury instead of larger jagged shards that could injure the user.
INCLUDED IN STANDARD 1-YEAR WARRANTY (INCLUDED WITH FIREPLACE PURCHASE):
- Replacement of any non-functioning electronic parts
- Free Toll Free tech support (888-978-3531)
INCLUDED IN EXTENDED 2-YEAR WARRANTY ($69):
- 2-year warranty (2 years full replacement)
- Replacement of any non-functioning parts
- Toll-Free Customer Service & Support (English & Spanish speaking) includes cleaning instructions for stain removal, cleaning products, and/or assistance from a professional cleaner or a repair technician.