Amazing Fireplace Lighting
~ FREE ~ Next Day Shipping and Insurance
Contemporary Fireplace Decor
In 3 Easy Steps.
50" Wall Mount Mantle 3 Sided Electric Fireplace
Just Mount, Plug in & Play
- 3 Sided design featuring a full glass viewing area with modern White OR Black wall mount mantel
- Includes Heat! High and low settings for different heat output (750W & 1500W) or use heat independently of the flame effect.
- Frontal location of heating vent allows for TVs to be mounted above
- Driftwood & crystal combination hearth set included
Frame color: White or Black
- Fireplace dimensions: 50" wide x 20.5" high x 7" deep
- Firebox dimensions: 43" wide x 12" high x 3" deep
- Shipping carton dimensions: 54" W x 12" D x 25" H
- Fire Dimensions: 43" wide x 12" tall
Part number: 80033 and 80034
- Watts: 1,500
- BTU's: 5,000
- Room Coverage: 400 ft.
- Fireplace Weight: 62 lb.
- Shipping Weight: 70 lb.
- Voltage: 120v
- Amperes: 11 and up
- 2 heat settings (high and low)
- Designed for wall mounted installation
- Remote control for heat and flame setting (batteries not included)
- Built-in timer mode for shut off in 30 minutes to 7.5 hours
- Front facing vent allows for zero-clearance installation
Here is Touchstone's Chesmont 50" electric fireplace, featuring a fully finished mantel design.
Housed within the three-sided mantel, it is the industry's leading lifelike LED flame technology that is sure to complement the existing decor in your home.
This 50" wide electric fireplace can be mounted on the wall of your bedroom, family room, or anywhere in your home to offer the aesthetic appeal of a finely crafted fireplace without the troubles and stress of an actual fire, and is available in a crisp White Or Black look.
The Chesmont electric fireplace ships with a driftwood and crystal hearth option.
The combination driftwood and crystal hearth set brings a modern and sleek look to any living space.
The Chesmont flames sit behind a tempered glass box that offers a three-sided view of the beautiful media and flames.
The heating vent is located at the inside top of the mantel and in addition to its discreet location.
The Chesmont also offers 5 flame brightness settings that are adjustable with the remote control or manually adjustable on the touchpad which is located on the face of the unit.
The brightness options, which can be altered with the touch of a button, ranging from a dull ember glow to a full blaze.
The Chesmont's flames are so realistic, your electric fireplace will be mistaken for a real gas fireplace.
Yes, it does heat your room
Offering both a high and low heat setting, the Chesmont can quickly add heat to a room up to 400 sq. ft.
Please note the heater isn't designed to be the primary heat source in your room or home.
The Chesmont also gives you the option of using the built-in timer to control the heat settings so that you have the ability to time the fireplaces heat duration for up to 7.5 hours.
Multiple flame colors
To create the cozy atmosphere of a traditional fireplace, this electronic unit emits authentic-looking flames that emulate a real fire.
This fireplace has three color-changing options (orange, blue, and blue-orange), along with five settings, from a soft ember glow or an intense blaze.
The lighting and heating options of this fireplace offer you the ability to customize your atmosphere to your liking.
Both the heat and flame settings can be operated through a remote control. (Batteries not included)
Mounting and Use
Mounting your Chesmont fireplace to your wall is simple and it usually only takes one person to get the job done.
Installation instructions are included with the unit and are clear and easy to understand.
The Chesmont's easy mounting bracket is included and once it has been mounted on your wall, all you need to do is hang and secure your fireplace with the included screws.
In many room settings, it is popular for customers to mount their Chesmont on the wall below their wall-mounted flat-screen television.
INCLUDED IN STANDARD 1-YEAR WARRANTY (INCLUDED WITH FIREPLACE PURCHASE):
- Replacement of any non-functioning electronic parts
- Free Toll-Free tech support (888-978-3531)
INCLUDED IN EXTENDED 2-YEAR WARRANTY ($69):
- 2-year warranty (2 years full replacement)
- Replacement of any non-functioning parts
- Toll-Free Customer Service & Support (English speaking) includes cleaning instructions for stain removal, cleaning products, and/or assistance from a professional cleaner or a repair technician.