- Steel front for a more traditional fireplace display
- Designed with front heating vent so that the unit can be flush mounted into wall
- Includes log set and crystal set
- Slim frame that features a large fireplace viewing area with life-like LED flames
- Heats up to 400 square feet (over 5,000 BTUs)
- Can be plugged in or hardwired 120V
Frame color: Matte Black
Fireplace dimensions: 50 3/8" wide x 21 1/2" high x 5 1/2" deep
Firebox/ Recessed dimensions: 46 7/8" wide x 20 1/4" high x 5 1/4" deep
Shipping carton dimensions: 55" wide x 26" high x 9" deep
Fire Dimensions: 45" wide x 14.5" tall
Part number: 80013
Room Coverage: 400 ft.
Fireplace Weight: 59 pounds
Shipping Weight: 66 pounds
Amperes: 11 and up
- 2 heat settings (high and low)
- Designed for recessed mounting in wall
- Remote control for heat and flame setting (batteries not included)
- Dual mode operates with or without heat for only flame effect
- Built-in timer mode for shut off in 30 minutes to 7.5 hours.
- If mounting under a wall mounted flat panel TV, mount fireplace at least 12 inches below the bottom of the TV.
In place of the glass face of the standard Sideline this 50 Inch fireplace Insert offers a black steel frame, with the heating element and log set behind a classic fireplace screen, lending to its more classic look.
It's ideal for dens, basements or any room where a standard fireplace is being replaced or was never installed.
By eliminating the glass surface, the design lends itself to less modern installations.
The heating element is in the front of the fireplace insert, so the flame and heat vent are situated near each other.
Add the metal fire screen to the 5100 BTUs of heat, and you have a dramatically realistic flame set, all with no smoky smell or mess of a real fireplace.
This unit has 2 heat settings (high and low) and will heat a room up to 400 sq. ft.
This 50 inch fireplace insert flame can be used without the heating feature.
The Sideline® Steel is easy to install and comes with simple and understandable instructions.
The flames deliver the same relaxing effect of real flames, without the smell or mess, and it looks great in any room of the house.
This fireplace offers 5 settings, ranging from a dim glow to a full fire blaze,
You have the power to adjust the flame intensity based on your desired mood or lighting of the room with the control features on your unit's remote.
You can also Control the heat by setting the built-in heat timer for up to 7.5 hours.
Comes With Both Faux Log and Glass Crystals -
For a contemporary feel, install the glass crystals in your Sideline® Series Fireplace.
For a more traditional look, install the faux log set in your Sideline® Series Fireplace.
Mounting and Use
The Sideline® Steel electric fireplace is versatile.
Designed for insertion in your wall, it can also be mounted on your wall.
Instructions for mounting and installation come with the fireplace, and we recommend you follow the simple instructions provided.
We do recommend placing your Sideline® Steel at least 12" below your ceiling or 12" below your mounted flat screen because of its heating feature.
INCLUDED IN STANDARD 1-YEAR WARRANTY (INCLUDED WITH FIREPLACE PURCHASE):
- Replacement of any non-functioning electronic parts
- Free Toll-Free tech support (888-978-3531)
INCLUDED IN EXTENDED 2-YEAR WARRANTY ($69):
- 2-year warranty (2 years full replacement)
- Replacement of any non-functioning parts
- Toll-Free Customer Service & Support (English & Spanish speaking) includes cleaning instructions for stain removal, cleaning products, and/or assistance from a professional cleaner or a repair technician.