It’s a way for you tell your email provider that Contemporaryled is my friend, and I actually want to learn from them.
When you do this, email providers actually use your list to make adjustments to their overall filtering system which in turn helps the entire world!
“Of course, every e-mail system is different. Below are instructions for some of the more popular ones. If yours isn’t here, please contact your ISP’s customer service folks for their instructions.”
1. In your inbox, find an email from firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Drag this email to the “primary” tab of your inbox.
3. Add us to your contacts, so we can be friends.
4. You’ll see that all our emails will go to your primary folder in the future!
Hover over the sender’s email. Select “Add to contacts”. That’s it! You’re done!
Yahoo - Add Contemporaryled.com to Contacts
Apple Mac Mail
Select “Mail” and “Preferences” from the top menu.
Apple Mac Mail Step #1
In the “Preferences” window, click the “Rules” icon.
Click the “Add Rule” button.
Apple Mac Mail Step #2
In the “Rules” window, type a name for your rule in the “Description” field.
Use the following settings: “If any of the following conditions are met: From Contains.”
Type our email address (email@example.com) in the text field beside “Contains.”
Apple Mac Mail Step #3
Select “Move Message” and “Inbox” from the drop-down menus. Click “Ok” to save the rule.
Outlook 2003 & Later
Right-click on the message in your inbox.
Select “Junk E-mail” from the menu.
Click “Add Sender to Safe Senders List.”
Outlook Email Whitelist
1. Click “Options” in the upper right hand corner.
2. At the top of the page, click on the “Junk E-mail Protection” Link
3. Next, click on “Safe List”, which is down near the bottom
4. Copy and paste firstname.lastname@example.org where it says “Type an address or domain”
5. Click the “Add” button